Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Request for Civic Address 911 Number

Is this property the result of a severance? Please answer this question to the best of you knowledge.

Personal information on this form is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act, 2001 and in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpoes of processing this request and updating Town records.

Please note that an Entrance Permit is required from the Town of Gravenhurst Infrastructure Department for all access driveways off municipal roads.

Property owners requiring access off a Muskoka Road must obtain an Entrance Permit from the District of Muskoka.

Contact Us